TIME: 1 hr
- 1½ cups Fresh Ayco Farms Pineapple, chopped.
- Sugar ¾ of a cup.
- Pinch of Salt.
- 4 Egg Yolks.
- 1 cup Whole Milk.
- Juice of ½ a Lemon.
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream.
- Ice Cream Maker
- Place the fresh 1½ cups of Ayco Farms cut pineapple, ¾ of a cup sugar, pinch of salt, and 4 egg yolks in a blender and puree until very smooth.
- Once done run the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve to remove the pineapple fibers and place puree in a saucepan.
- Heat the saucepan on medium/high and whisk constantly until it comes to a boil.
- Remove from heat and scrape mixture into a bowl.
- Whisk in 1 cup of whole milk, the juice of ½ a lemon, and 1 cup of heavy cream, chill in the refrigerator until cold.
- Pour ice cream base into an ice cream maker, turn on the machine, and churn according to manufacturer's directions, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Once done place ice cream in a freezer safe container and freeze for several hours.Let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes before scooping. Enjoy!