TIME: 1 hr
- 1 bag of Ayco Organic Asparagus
- 1/2 a table spoon of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, drizzle on some olive oil, and toss the asparagus so that they are completely coated, then sprinkle them with Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange the asparagus onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Place the asparagus into the preheated oven and bake until just tender, 12 to 15 minutes depending on the thickness of the asparagus.
- After cooked, remove the asparagus from the oven, let cool, and sprinkle with lemon juice just before serving.