TIME: 1 hr
- 12oz of Ayco Farms Snow Peas
- 3 Ayco Farms Red Bell Peppers.
- 4 tablespoons sesame seed oil.
- ¼ teaspoon salt and pepper, or to taste
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of fat.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon zest.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- 1 1/4-ounce can of reduced-sodium chicken broth.
- Cut 1 pound of boneless chicken into 1-by-2-inch strips; season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add 12oz of Ayco Farms snow peas and stir-fry until bright green, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the remaining 2 teaspoons of sesame seed oil to the pan and heat on medium-high until shimmering.
- Add 1 pound of chicken and cook again, stirring, until lightly browned and opaque in the center, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer the chicken to the bowl containing the peas.
- Add chicken broth and garlic to the pan; cook until reduced to 1 cup, 6 to 8 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and return the chicken and peas to the pan. Cook until heated through. Enjoy over white rice.