TIME: 1 hr
- 1 bag of Ayco Farms Bell Peppers
- 1 1/2 pounds tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 to 2 jalapeño peppers, finely diced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt to taste
- Add the 1 1/2 pounds of chopped tomatoes, 1 medium onion, 1/2 cup of finely chopped cilantro leaves, 2 diced bell peppers and lime juice into a bowl and stir.
- Generously season with salt. Let sit for 30min
- After 30 minutes, stir the salsa again — making sure to distribute the juices left at the bottom of the bowl. Taste and adjust with more salt if needed. Enjoy!