TIME: 1 hr
- 3 Sprigs of fresh basil, stems removed
- 1 Ayco Watermelon
- 1 (8 ounces) package of fresh mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- Fresh basil leaves trimmed into small pieces about 1 inch in diameter.
- Thread watermelon, basil and mozzarella cheese on toothpicks. Arrange on a serving plate.
- Pour olive oil and balsamic vinegar over toothpicks. Sprinkle salt and black pepper on top.
Health Benefits of Watermelon
Heart Health: Arginine can help improve blood flow and may help reduce the accumulation of excess fat.
Anti Inflamatory: Lycopene is an inhibitor for various inflammatory processes and also works as an antioxidant to neutralize free radicals.
Hydration: A great source of hydration and electrolytes through consumption.
Digestion: Watermelon contains fiber, which encourages a healthy digestive tract and helps keep you regular.