TIME: 1 hr
- 1 bag of Ayco Organic Asparagus.
- 2 8-oz salmon fillets 1 inch thick.
- 1 pound asparagus.
- Salt and pepper.
- 4 ounces of butter.
- 2 cloves garlic, minced.
- Juice of one lemon.
- Zest of one lemon.
- Parsley for garnish.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a large baking pan with foil and place the 2 salmon fillets in pan.
- Place the Ayco Farms Organic Asparagus on the side of the salmon fillets, add salt and pepper then set aside.
- In a small bowl melt the 4 ounces of butter. Then add garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest and mix well.
- Pour mixture on top of the salmon and asparagus. Then cover top of pan with foil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, then carefully cut slit on top of foil and open. Broil for an extra 2-3 minutes to give the top of the salmon a slight crisp brown edge. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve. Enjoy!